Genetically Engineered Foods
- Safety Problems
- Start page. Newcomers are recommended to start here to rapidly get a good idea of the issue.
- Summary of the key points of this site. A good starter.
- Site Guide. The best and easiest way of getting an idea of the whole issue. A must for the newcomer. There is a full version and an abbreviated version, called "Fast track". Unless you are in a hurry, we recommend the full version. This link brings you to a page where you can choose which you want.
- Main page. Complements the siteguide with additional links.
- Search page. Here you can search the 300 pages of the website.
background knowledge about genetic engineering
c) Frequently Asked Questions
Statements by PSRAST on Genetically Engineered Food.
statements by scientists
safety assessment and labeling
Alternatives to genetic engineering of food
Brief "News Headlines" summarizing the news in a few lines along with more extensive texts.
Archive of our former Newspage
"Problems with Genetically Engineered Food", covering the dramatic events during 1999.
How to join
How to sponsor
Links to related
"Genetically Engineered Food - Safety
Siteguide Starting points Website search Site Map Start page
News Introductory articles Health hazards Environmental hazards
Global issues Safety issues Alternatives to GE FAQ
About us What You can do Membership E-mail How to sponsor us